1) The customer will receive an email notification from Mosspaper that includes a summary of the quote, which includes the expiration date, description, quote amount, and who the created the quote. Also included is a link to review the quote.
2) The customer clicks on the "View Quote” link, where the quote details will open in a web browser with options to approve or reject the quote.
a) If the customer approves the quote, the system will ask the customer to confirm.
b) If the customer rejects the quote, the system will ask the customer to confirm.
3) Upon the customer viewing the quote, the system will generate an email notification to the business (person who created the quote) to let the user know the quote has been viewed.
4) The system will change the status of the quote to "Rejected" or "Approved."
5) Upon a quote status change, an email will be sent to the business on the status change.