1) The customer will receive an email notification from Mosspaper that includes a summary of the contract, which includes the expiration date, description, contract amount, and who the created the contract. Also included is a link to review the contract.
2) The customer clicks on the "View Contract” link, where the contract details will open in a web browser with options to approve or reject the contract.
a) If the customer approves the contract, the system will redirect the customer to where they will electronically sign the contract.
b) If the customer rejects the contract, the system will ask the customer to confirm.c) To make comments, type in the comment box and click “add.”
3) Upon the customer viewing the contract, the system will generate an email notification to the business (person who created the contract) to let the user know the contract has been viewed.
4) The system will change the status of the contract to "Rejected" or "Approved."
5) Upon a contract status change, an email will be sent to the business on the status change.