1) A customer adds a comment to a quote.
2) An email notification will be sent to the user (business owner).
3) The user can view what comments were made. A link is provided to reply to the comment.
4) To reply to the comment, the user can click on the link from the contract title to reply.
5) The link will open up a web browser where the user will see the contract details.
6) The user can add comments in the browser. Upon the user making comments and clicking “add,” the contract details page will update with the recently added comment.
7) Both user and customer will receive an email notification with each new comment. This communication can continue until the customer makes a decision on the contract.