- Owner has the ability to: purchase a subscription, make changes to an account, invite users, edit roles and permissions, update settings, create and send quotes or contracts, create and edit any customer profiles, quotes and contracts, access to weekly summary, edit products and swervices, access reports.
- Viewer roles has the ability to: read customer profiles, quotes, or contracts.
- Account Domain URL: mainly used to give access to other users (teams). Each business or account has their own domain URL.
- Toggling: the ability to switch between accounts. The data is treated independently and in separate accounts as well as domain.
- Members: people the user invites into their Mosspaper account to have access to their data.