1) At the top-right corner, click on the drop-down arrow next to your login email address.
2) Click on "Plans & Billings."
3) The current plan will appear. You will need to subscribe in order to get a domain URL.
4) After reviewing each plan carefully, click "Switch" next to the plan you want to switch to.
5) A "Switch to Bundle [Basic/Standard/Premium] Plan" pop-up box will appear.
6) Enter the number of users.
7) Select monthly or annual payment plan.
8) Enter the card number, CVC, name on the card, and the expiration date.
9) After carefully reviewing the new terms of agreement, click on "Start Subscription."
10) The system will verify the credit card information.
a) If the system is correct, go to #8.
b) If the information is not correct, the customer will need to re-enter the information. Go back to #4.
11) System will request the user to create an account. The account name is the user’s business name. The system will assign the user a domain.
12) Click on “Create Account.”
13) You will receive an order confirmation via email.