You can cancel any time. However, Service of the Applications is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account (rest of the month or year). Monthly plans won't be charged starting the next month.
Yearly plans won't be charged starting the next year. For the purposes of equality, no exceptions will be made.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by deleting your account.
Delete your Account
1) User clicks on user email address on the upper right corner.
2) User will see a drop down menu.
3) User will click on the “Plans and Billing Information” tab.
4) User clicks on “Delete Account” button.
Note: All of your data will be permanently deleted after 30 days. All customers, quotes, and contracts associated with this account will be removed, and any paid subscription will be cancelled.
5) User will receive an email notification to confirm the cancellation.
6) All closed accounts will be purged at the end of the month.