1) Click on "New email".
2) You will see the Mosspaper ribbon commands on top bar.
3) Click on "Add quote".
4) Sign into your Mosspaper account. If you don't have an existing account, you can sign up for an account.
7) Select Add Quote. Please note there is an advanced version with more features available. For quick quotes, you can just select "Add quote".
8) Fill out the quote information. There are 2 quick steps.
9) Upon confirmation, the quote will be sent to your customer with a formal Mosspaper quote. A simple message will pre-populate the email body with a clickable link you can send to your customer.
To get more information on the quote that you created in Outlook, you can log into your account https://app.mosspaper.com/accounts/login/.