Outlook 365 Outlook Add Contract (Web version- compose view)
Modified on: Tue, 26 Apr, 2016 at 2:15 PM
1) Go to https://portal.office.com/. Sign in with your Outlook account.
2) Click on Mail. Outlook will open up.
3) Click on "New".
4) Click on "Add-Ins".
5) Select Mosspaper's add-in.
6) Sign into your Mosspaper account. If you don't have an existing account, you can sign up for an account.
7) Select Add Contract. Please note there is an advanced version with more features available. For quick quotes, you can just select "Add contract".
8) Fill out the contract information. There are 2 quick steps.
9) Upon confirmation, the contract will be sent to your customer with a formal Mosspaper contract. A simple message will pre-populate the email body with a clickable link you can send to your customer.